Monday 3 January 2011

Leila the Trolley Dolly

This evening, I've been working on my plane. I've finally finished it, and Leila is part of the cabin crew! I'm broke with 0 coins, but I have 14 cash, but I don't want to spend it on coins, I'll wait until tomorrow, I go around people's homes cleaning them and dancing with them and that gets me coins, and when I've finished going around everybody's home, I have something like 4,000 coins. Tou'che. Here is what my beautiful plane and my beautiful air hostess Leila looks like.
It's Thomas Pet Airlines. I changed 'Cook' to 'Pet'. The White Hospital Cart makes a cool trolley. So behold, Leila Thunder, the one of the 'trolley dollies' in an awesome blue Thomas Pet Airlines plane. I bought 4 Diner Tables for 4,000 coins, and I put two LED tickers at the top. I was pretending I was on a plane :3 lol
See u later, and I hope you add me so you can book a flight with Thomas Pet Airlines, lol.
Pet Society Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment