Monday 3 January 2011

My Pet Society Story

When I first found out about Pet Society, I knew it was going to be one of those games which I rarely play. I was hooked on Pet ville then. When I first created my Leila, she looked like this:
I didn't know where to buy clothes and I thought I had to leave her naked! My friend's pet, Tasha, was fully dressed and her house was full of furniture (well, at least her front room anyway.) I found it hard to get money and I felt the normal screw that Play fish were another one of those companies trying to squeeze money out of its customers. I don't normally buy cash for any game, I thought it was really hard not having a credit card myself. When Leila entered her house which was pre-made and every bit of furniture had the word 'Newcomer' at the start of it. I thought I'd never design it well enough, I'd never have the coins, etc. So I looked at the clothes and bought my first outfit. I put it on Leila, and she looked like this:

A bit better huh? I just went out and spent all of my dosh on the brightest most obvious thing I could find. I thought this was it. So then I've heard about this Hideeni bloke. Apparently, he was going around giving out gifts, but in the future I could only squeeze gifts out of him by buying his favorite cake for 1 Play-fish cash?? So in October he was running around in a chicken suit. Then in December (Can't remember the September one) he's flying about in this.. snowball suit. So, I had to get all of the snowflakes to get this snowball suit, but I only got 3 snowflakes for 3 Play-fish cash. I bought three cake bribes, and then fed one to him. Then a few days after I fed him the other two. So, I have my snowflakes. A Green Nueron Snowflake, a Blue Blossom Snowflake, and a Blue Rosette Snowflake. I hung them up in my front room at Christmas, and they started turning around.
So, right now, my house has lasted to look like this:
I got the city wallpaper/floor yesterday, and I have to change the New Year billboard soon. I have two Petlings, Buddy, a coyote, and Fluffy, a kitten.

So, this is my bedroom.

Pretty cool huh? I have a gothic bed, with my LED ticker and my city view window.
Well, that is all for now.
See you round,
Pet Society Kid
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment